super hero

hi bloggers

as you know we started swimming last week and we had to follow the swimming task board the teachers made this week we have the summer learning journey one of the first tasks was to use AI to create a super hero once you had found what AI gave you you need to find something that resembles what you pictured. as you know next week on monday the journey starts and you can start earning points by completing and blogging activities that the summer learning journey gave you to do. Anaway you must want to see what AI showed me:

here is what i pictured:                                                                                   here is what AI gave me:

more of what AI showed me:

One thought on “super hero

1. Kia ora Georgie,

Did you enjoy using AI? I think AI is pretty awesome although I found it didn’t produce the kind of pictures I pictured in my mind. Did you find that?

Remember to include lots of details in your description. For example…
    Characters name:
    Superpowers:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Nemesis:
    Sidekick:
    Family:

This would give people reading your blog post a bit more information about your superhero.

You should check out Shreeya’s blog. She has done a great job on both her design and her character description. You could even leave her a comment telling her what you like about her work.
    Shreeya’s Blog

Anna
    SLJ